We will be carrying out an SSL update on Flutterwave for Business API on Thursday the 15th of October, 2021.
What to expect: The maintenance window will last for a maximum of 15 minutes. During the time indicated, there will be up to fifteen minutes of impact during which merchants may experience the following:
* Merchants and end-users may experience higher-than-normal declines to transaction.
* Merchants may encounter an increased number of "503 - service unavailable" error responses for API calls.
* Flutterwave users may also experience errors accessing the Flutterwave website (https://www.flutterwave.com
) and/or the Flutterwave checkout flows.
* Point of Sale payments may not complete. Flutterwave Store may also be unavailable.
* Login to Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) servers (https://dashboard.flutterwave.com/
) may result in errors.
We will provide status updates once the maintenance activity is completed.