We will be carrying out an SSL update on Flutterwave for Business API on Saturday the 1st of May, 2021
During the time indicated, there will be up to five minutes of impact during which merchants may experience the following:
* Merchants and end-users may experience higher-than-normal declines to transaction.
* Merchants may encounter an increased number of "503 - service unavailable" error responses for API calls.
* Flutterwave users may also experience errors accessing the Flutterwave website (https://www.flutterwave.com
) and/or the Flutterwave checkout flows.
* Point of Sale payments may not complete. Flutterwave Store may also be unavailable.
* Login to Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) servers (https://dashboard.flutterwave.com/
) may result in errors.